Thursday, March 29, 2018

Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore




Title: Our Unscripted Story
Author: L.A. Fiore
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 29, 2018



Blurb

Greyson Ratcliffe. I met him at sixteen, the hot new guy sitting on my jetty, an aspiring artist just passing through. He was my first kiss and my first love. I wanted forever with him. I didn’t even get a year.

Five years later, I’m a budding writer who scripts stories of love and struggle, the good and the bad and the ups and the downs. He’s a star on the rise; his wicked talent and crazy good looks have his face plastered on countless magazines. We move in two different worlds and still our paths cross again. We’re older and wiser and as crazy about each other as we had been as teenagers.

My medium is words and my imagination is limitless, but not even I could have written the incredible journey we traveled to reach our happily-ever-after. Life isn’t like fiction, and the greatest love stories don’t follow a script.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBOiBOOKS

JaM Review: 5 stars from Tracy
Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore is a beautifully written love story between Alexis and Greyson. It spans many years, from first meeting and falling for each other at 16 and 18. They have young love and think it will last forever. Of course, things come up and forever is not as long as they had hoped for.
5 years down the road, they meet up again and the sparks fly...again. Can they make their forever last the test of time this time around? This book has so many emotions running through it. L.A. does an amazing job of introducing you to her characters and having you get to know them. I was extremely impressed with her writing ability and the way it feels as if she is right there with you as you are learning about the characters. This is one of the books that will be added to my best books of 2018. I went through all of my emotions reading this book and enjoyed every moment of it. I love when a writer can make you feel that strongly about her characters!
I was given an ARC for my honest review. 





Author Bio


LA Fiore loves losing herself in the worlds she creates. She also loves a good movie; her favorite is Star Wars, a love her son shares. They hope to build their own Millennium Falcon one day. She would like to meet the Winchester Boys to thank them for enlightening her on the versatility of salt as not just a food enhancer, but also a form of protection against supernatural threats. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and kids, their two spoiled cats, their awesome dog and their new puppy.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment