Wednesday, March 28, 2018

JaM Review: Mission to Protect Military K-9 Unit book 1 by Terri Reed

  Title: Mission to Protect 
Series: Military K-9 Unit Book 1
Author: Terri Reed

Enter the world of the Military K-9 Unit
A riveting new series begins!
When the Red Rose Killer leaves his calling card for Staff Sergeant Felicity Monroe, she knows exactly what that means—she’s on his revenge list. Her boss, Master Sergeant Westley James, and K-9 German shepherd Dakota become her guardians, but they’ll have to act fast to escape the man who wants her dead.
Pre-Order https://amzn.to/2GbXCUS



5 Stars from Jessica

Thank you Net-Galley, Author and Harlequin for the chance to read this story. No form of payment was received and this is my thoughts and only my thoughts on this story.

This is a Love-Inspired Suspense book 1 in the Military K-9 Unite. Each book in this series is a continuation brought to you from another author, one book a month from April to December I believe. I believe this is the first book I have read by this author or it has been a long time since I have read her.


I loved the characters in this story. Felicity is a strong leading character whose life is so not going great, she is in the sights of a serial killer, she is grieving the death of her dad, having nightmares. She never gets any positive feedback from her boss. Westley is the other leading character, he is Alpha. He runs the K9 unit and he expects the best from his crew. He is also Felicity's supervisor. Yes, he harder on her then the others it seems.

This story gripped me from the get go and I didn't want to put it down. I loved the chemistry between the characters and I loved the dogs! I haven't read a military book in a long time that involved the K9 unit and I am glad I took this opportunity to do so at this time.

One of the mysteries in this story I did figure it out pretty early on. I can't wait to read the next book in the series to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment