Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Proposition Elizabeth Hayley Review




Title: The Propostion A Players Novel

Author: Elizabeth Hayley 

Buy today on Amazon




JaM Review: 4 Stars from Jessica

Thank you Net-Galley, publisher and author for the ARC of this story. No form of payement was received. 

This is the first book I have read by Elizabeth Hayley. I will be going back and reading Players book 1. This is a book 2 in the Players series but it can be read as a standalone. 

I am going to start with what I didn't care for about this book. Its a hockey as you can see from the cover but it all takes places during the off season. I wish it had hockey in it, as I was in the mood for a hockey romance. 

I loved Ben and Ryan. I enjoyed getting to kwow them as they got to know each other. There was times I wanted to tell Ben to zip his lips and at the same time I wanted Ryan to fight for what she wanted. This is a good story about getting to know someone and finding ways to deal with the little things as well as the big things. I wanted more of thier story, I will looking for book 3 in this series to see if we get a little more of these two in the book. I loved the secondary characters and look forward to reading about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment