Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Hello Again by Brenda Novak

Title: Hello Again
Author: Brenda Novak
Series : Dr. Evelyn Talbot 
http://amzn.to/2xhcOqr
JaM Review: 5 Stars
Reviewed by Jessica

Thank you to Net-Galley, St. martins Press and Brenda Novak for the ARC of this book. No form of payment was received, these are only my thoughts on this story.

I highly recommend that you read Hanover House and Her Darkest Nightmare before you read Hello Again. This is the 3rd book in this series if you count the novella Hanover House that starts this series. 

I was so excited to get an early copy of this story after reading the two previous books. I love the characters and was glad to get more of them. Evelyn and Amarok are the two main characters, I love them. I love their connection, I love how Amarok knows what he wants and that he tell her every chance he gets. 

Lyman Bishop is pure evil. He gave me the creeps from the beginning.. I wanted to reach into my kindle and punch him in the face.

Jasper is one sick and twisted guy. Will he ever get caught and pay for what he has done or will he continue to be free and be able to do whatever he wants?

I look forward to see where Brenda Novak takes us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment