Friday, October 5, 2018

JaM Review: Up In Flames by Jennifer Blackwood

Title: Up In Flames
Author: Jennifer Blackwood
Amazon Pre-Order Link: https://amzn.to/2IDYbEU



JaM Review: 4 Stars from Jessica 
Thank you Net-galley, author, Promotional Tour company and Montlake Romance Publishing Company for the copy of this story. 

I really enjoyed this story.  This story had many parts where I was laughing because of the banter between Sloane and Reece.    It was priceless!  The two grew up together as Sloane is best friends with one of Reece's sisters.     The chemistry between them is off the charts. 

Reece is a firefighter whose job is on the line because the chief at his house is out to get him for some reason.  He is known as a player, but he has so many good qualities that the player side of him wasn't a huge deal for me.   He volunteers, he  helps his family all the time. He is over all a great guy!

Sloane is a nurse practitioner, she has walls built up around her heart mostly because of something Reece said to her at one time, which yes it was cruel and I wanted to smack him for it but not everything is  what it seems.

I love that one thing is this story was not evolved because we will get more books.  This i the first book I have read by this author as it is a book 2 I have went and bought book 1 but it can be read as a standalone as I had no issues figuring out that was going on.   I do look forward to reading book 1 as I wan't to know more about the main characters in that book.  Thanks for a great read! 
 #UpInFlames #NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment