Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Misadventures with a Rookie Toni Aleo Review

 Title: Misadventures with a Rookie
Author: Toni Aleo
Add on Goodreads
 

Thank you Net-Galley, PR Company, Publisher and Author for the opportunity to read an ARC of this story. These are my thoughts on the story and no form of payment was received.

OMG I totally loved this story. This is my all time favorite of the Misadventures series so far and made it into my all time favorite reads of all time. I so didn't want the story to end. I was hooked from the get go and when I finished the book I was so sad to be done with the characters and the story. I would love more of these characters for sure.

Gus is a hockey player looking to make it to the NHL. He is cocky, he is hot and he is an awesome hockey player. He knows it and he shows it.

Bo is going to school to be a sports PT, she works as an Ice Girl and she wants nothing to do with hockey players. She really wants nothing to do with the cocky Gus, but as much as she fights him off, there is a chemistry there that she can't fight forever.

I love that this hockey book actually had hockey in it, not just a player. We get game action and that is one thing I look for in a sports romance, is that the sport is actually part of the book. This book gave me the feels. At times I was laughing at the antics of Gus, times I was really sad when we get to know more about the main characters and what they went through in life. There is some hot and steamy scenes. I figured out part of it really easy but it didn't take away from the story at all. I loved the secondary characters, the teammates of Gus and the other ice girls. I would love their stories.

I didn't love Bo's mom, I really wanted to smack her upside the head a few times.

Thank you for another great book! Like all the other Misadventures books this book is a standalone.
Pre-Order Today!
Amazon → http://amzn.to/2tD0VgT
iBooks → http://bit.ly/2EeqvLE
Kobo → http://bit.ly/2C9eJEW
Google → http://bit.ly/2CogafA

No comments:

Post a Comment