Wednesday, April 26, 2017

JaM Review: No Easy Target by Iris Johansen


Title: No Easy Target
Author: Iris Johansen

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and net-galley for an honest review.

I loved this story. We met Margaret Douglas in the Eve Duncan series and I have been wanting her story since then. we get to see 

I love how she is able to communicate with animals. Margaret is a strong character. My heart broke for what she has gone through in life. She has been through so much but she is a strong woman because of it. 

This story is fast paced, and will keep you wanting more. We meet new character Lassiter and I hope we get more books with his. 

I have been hooked on this author since I read The Killing Game. I have read all but one of the Eve Duncan books and I will be reading that one. I highly recommend this author and this book to readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment