Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Southern Desire by Kaylee Ryan




Title: Southern Desire
Series: Southern Heart #2
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 17, 2017



Blurb

After experiencing heartache and loss, Whitney decides it's time to move on and leave the past behind, while keeping the pain with her. Finding her way to Kentucky to be with family, she's finally settling and feeling some happiness. She meets Aaron and he's slowly showing her how to live again. But, what Aaron doesn't know, is the deep secret she's keeping from him.

Aaron doesn't believe in spending time with women he doesn't see a future with. Love, to him was black and white, until found her way into his life.

She's his one and he's her strength.

The overshadowing secret plaguing Whitney's mind drivers her away, leaving Aaron and everyone she met behind.

Will Aaron find his way to Whitney again?

Or was their love something that most people desired and never found?





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

JaM Review: 5 Stars
Reviewed by Jessica

I volunteered to read an ARC of this book.  I did not receive any form of payment.  These are my thought and only my thoughts.

5 heartwarming hearts, 5 is not enough but that's what I am allowed to give as the highest.

I absolutely love Aaron and am glad he got his own story.   I think Kaylee did an amazing job choosing Caylan Hughes as the cover model.  He is exactly how I picture Aaron.

 I bawled like a baby just reading the prologue, not going lie, that had me a total wreck. 

I loved the chemistry between Aaron and Whitney. 

Whitney is my favorite female character that Kaylee has written and I have loved all the ones I have read.  Whitney is strong, she is a lot stronger then even she knows she is.  The way she was written she lights up the pages in the book.  My heart broke for her so many times, but was always put back together.    

Aaron, what can I say about him.  I love him.  He is the type of man every girl dreams of.  He is sweet, caring, fiercely loyal to his friends and family.  His heart is so big.  He always said he would know when met the one, and it was fun watching him fall in love.   I felt like I was right there in the story with the characters.   



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio

Kaylee Ryan has had a passion for reading since she was a little girl. That passion has slowly led to spinning romantic tales, and a one-click addiction. When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in her kindle or fingers glued to the keyboard, you can find Kaylee hanging out with friends and family. She loves all genres of music, and enjoys scrapbooking. She lives in Ohio with her husband (her real life happily ever after) and their rambunctious little boy.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment