Tuesday, December 20, 2016

JaM Review: Into the Blood by BT Urruela

Into the Blood (Broken Outlaw, #2)Into the Blood by B.T. Urruela
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
http://amzn.to/2hW0fxH

I volunteered to read a copy of this book. I did not receive any form of payment for this review. This is my thoughts and only my thoughts on this book.

This is book 2 in the Broken Outlaw Series. You do need to read book one Into the Nothing before reading this one.

I loved this book just as much as I did the first one. I read this book in two sittings, only because I had other commitments to family or I would never have put this down until I finished it. I didn't want this book to end. I love all of the characters! Main and secondary they are all very important to the story.

Xander is still one of my favorite characters of all time. He is fiercely loyal to those he loves. This story is about him finding his sister and he will do whatever is needed to protect her along with Paige. His love never falters.

I look forward to reading many more books by BT. He is truly and inspiration and I wish him much success in all his endeavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment